Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) shortages continue, processes being tested
- If you are experiencing shortages in PPE equipment you can submit a request, on a cost recovery basis, through the Government of Alberta Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Request Form https://xnet.gov.ab.ca/ppe
- We continue to work with the Alberta government and agriculture retailers to monitor the shortages and keep our members apprised of availability as it emerges.
- Please report any issues with obtaining PPE to: Shannon Sereda at email@example.com
- You can also participate in our ongoing survey which seeks to monitor ongoing concerns.
- The federal government has all announced that they will waive tariffs on all incoming PPE’s for the foreseeable future to reduce the cost to business.