The following sources, links and resources can help barley producers in marketing their crops and products. These sources are offered for information only as a service to our producers.
While Alberta Barley has an important role in providing, developing and maintaining barley markets for Alberta producers, we do not buy, sell or trade barley; nor do we monitor the information these organizations offer.
- Weekly Crop Market Review
- Canadian Grain Commission
- Alberta Agriculture and Rural Development
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)
- FarmLead Marketplace
- ICE Futures Canada
- James Richardson International
- Kansas City Board of Trade (KCBT)
- Minneapolis Grain Exchange (MGE)
- USDA Livestock and Grain Market News