Latest Developments | May 25
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including KN95 masks now available at all UFA Farm and Ranch stores.
- The federal government has made changes to the eligibility criteria for the Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) to enable more businesses, including farm owners, to access the interest-free loan.
- AFSC extends recommended seeding dates for the 2020 crop year and introduces new board chair.
- Chinese tariffs on Aussie barley provide some market support.
- Further details released on the direct assistance portion being offered to farmers in the United States through the USDA Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP).