In the Field Webinar SeriesLocation: Zoom Webinar
Date: May 13, 2020 – August 26, 2020
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
In the Field Webinar Series is an opportunity for farmers to hear and ask questions from industry experts on a weekly basis on various agronomy topics. Please join Jeremy Boychyn and Brian Kennedy on Wednesdays from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m throughout the growing season.
To access to each of the webinars listed below, click the link correlated to the webinar topic, highlighted in red.
- June 24 – Dr. Charles Geddes (AAFC Lethbridge) – Post herbicide scouting for weed control and resistance
- August 26 – Dr. Charles Geddes (AAFC Lethbridge) – Weed resistance management at harvest
Once you are registered for the webinar of your choice, you will receive an email with a link to access the webinar. If you are unable to make the live webinar, a video of the webinar will be available after the session.
Want to watch past episodes of In the Field? Click the red link to access the YouTube video.
- Dr. Kelly Turkington (AAFC Lacombe) – Fusarium head blight management
- Dr. Sheri Strydhorst (AF) – PGRs on wheat and barley, what you will want to know
- Sandeep Nain – GRO trials for the 2020 season
- Ross McKenzie – In-crop nitrogen applications, are they worth it?
- Dr. Breanne Tideman – Early season weed control considerations
- Dr. Boyd Mori – 2020 Season Insect Watch Outs