Alberta Barley AGMLocation: Zoom webinar
Date: December 9, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Join Alberta Barley and its membership for it Annual General Meeting (AGM) and directors and delegates session this December 9, 2020.
December 9, 2020
1:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. Alberta Barley directors and delegates session
- Opening Remarks – Shannon Sereda, Alberta Wheat and Barley Commissions
- Amalgamation Update – Todd Hames, Alberta Wheat Commission and Dave Bishop, Alberta Barley
- Overview of existing research landscape – Lauren Comin, Alberta Wheat and Barley Commissions
- Value Creation – Tyler McCann, Canadian Seed Trade Alliance
- Vision for the future of agriculture research – Minister Devin Dreeshen, Government of Alberta
- Changes of Field Crop Development Centre – Stuart Cullum, Olds College
- Results Driven Agriculture Research (RDAR) Update – Dr. David Chalack and Matt Sawyer, RDAR
3:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. Alberta Barley (AGM)
- Chair’s report – Dave Bishop
- General Manager’s report – Tom Steve, Alberta Wheat and Barley Commissions
- Review of audited financials FY 2020 – James Melnyk, MNP
- Election Results
*Please note, while all are welcome to attend the AGM, only directors and delegates are able to vote on resolutions.