Alberta Barley Annual General Meeting
Join Alberta Barley and its membership for it Annual General Meeting (AGM) and directors and delegates session this December 9, 2020.
Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Alberta Barley directors and delegates session
1:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
- Opening Remarks – Shannon Sereda, Alberta Wheat and Barley Commissions
- Amalgamation Update – Todd Hames, Alberta Wheat Commission and Dave Bishop, Alberta Barley
- Overview of existing research landscape – Lauren Comin, Alberta Wheat and Barley Commissions
- Value Creation – Tyler McCann, Canadian Seed Trade Alliance
- Vision for the future of agriculture research – Minister Devin Dreeshen, Government of Alberta
- Changes of Field Crop Development Centre – Stuart Cullum, Olds College
- Results Driven Agriculture Research (RDAR) Update – Dr. David Chalack and Matt Sawyer, RDAR
Alberta Barley AGM
3:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- Chair’s report – Dave Bishop
- General Manager’s report – Tom Steve, Alberta Wheat and Barley Commissions
- Review of audited financials FY 2020 – James Melnyk, MNP
- Election Results
*Please note, while all are welcome to attend the AGM, only directors and delegates are able to vote on resolutions.
To register for the Directors and Delegate Session and the AGM, please click here.