AgSafe Alberta takes training on-line hosting live webinars to replace in person workshops
For more help in recruiting labour AgSafe Alberta will be holding a webinar on April 21st for employers. After the “Recruitment, Orientation, & Training” webinar, participants will be able better able to:
- Create the recruitment, orientation and training portion of a Health and Safety Management System.
- Develop a recruitment process that includes an assessment of safety competency
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of a Health and Safety Representative and what requirements support the role.
- Describe how an employer can include health and safety components throughout the orientation process.
- Review sections of the Occupational Health and Safety Act that pertain to worker training.
- Outline how health and safety considerations can be included throughout the training process for workers, visitors and 3rd party contractors.